We had a really productive day! We
- took 8 large leaf bags of donations to the Veterans Thrift Store
- exchanged an empty bottle of Argon for a full one (for my husband’s TIG welding)
- got cash at the bank
- got parts for the welding lathe at the hardware store
- found coconut flour at the grocery store for the low carb blueberry scones recipe I’m planning to try
- found a new welding supply place that is closer to us AND a bit cheaper when we signed up for an account
- I got the guest room bathroom clean and reorganized (this finishes the guest room reorganization project)
- I gathered trash – managing to fill an extra bag for the week – according to my plan for the year.
- I put our bowling balls in the back of the truck for tonight, gathered bottles of drinking water for the women
- put the bags of trash in the back of the truck so we can put them out on the way to bowling tonight
- cleaned up the rear seat of the truck, whisk brooming/vacuuming/using a lint roller/and finally a damp cloth to get Amber’s hair off the seats and floor. I also washed the inside of the windows because Amber tends to slobber while enjoying the ride in the car.
- I made us a late lunch (we don’t eat dinner on bowling night because we want to enjoy some Braum’s ice cream after we play)
Tonight we’re bowling with good friends, catching up with what’s been happening since last week, and enjoying ice cream.
A great day!