One of my pet peeves is products that don’t work the way they promise. I know, I am old enough to KNOW better – I just can’t quit HOPING that one day, one of the products will actually work.
I just used Clean Shower. It says you spray everything down, then walk away. I did that. Twice. The dirt and soap scum was still there. Today I will take good old Comet, scrub the shower down, and do the same for our tub, toilet, basins, countertop, etc.
I’m the ultimate lazy person. I LOVE the idea of some way to get out of scrubbing. To this end – the ‘Eternal Optimist’ searched the net for shower cleaners today and ordered the top two products on the ‘BEST list – supposedly from customer reviews.
The top was “Rain-X Shower Door Cleaner.” Since we have used Rain-X on our car windshield, I am hopeful that it MIGHT perform as described –
- Provides an extreme, dH22:L23deep clean on shower doors leaving behind a sparkling shine
- Specially formulated to clean soap scum and hard water stains on shower glass
- An ideal cleaning prep for Rain-X Shower Door Water Repellent
- For glass surfaces only
The other product I ordered was “Method Daily Shower Spray Cleaner, Eucalyptus Mint”
- Contains (1) 28 ounce bottle of shower cleaning spray
- Naturally derived daily shower cleaner
- Use daily. No scrubbing required
- Non toxic, plant based powergreen technology dissolves and prevents soap scum
- Cleaning spray works on showers, tile, fixtures, glass tubs