Our son is giving me some lessons on how to get the most out of my iPhone. I have access to a tutorial, but I never seem to give it first priority. Last night we sat down together and he showed me about six different things I didn’t know I COULD do –
- I have moved the icons I use most to the first page where I can find them more easily.
- I have learned to pull down from the top of my phone to access search.
- I have now used Google Maps to enable the GPS function.
- I can swipe from the bottom up to access airplane mode and other useful things
- I learned to use the button on the side of the phone to switch my phone from ring to silence, and back again, rather than going about it in a totally more bumbling, laborious way.
We’re going to continue my lessons, and I have to say I am feeling empowered!
Besides my phone lessons, I’m getting my hugs bucket filled. I’m laughing so much my stomach hurts at times. He makes me feel calm and better able to deal with a health issue our family is facing. My husband and I are SO lucky to have a wonderful, caring son. We treasure every minute with him.