- After Week 3 on Nutrisystem: 7.6 lbs
- Total Weight Loss since my Lardiest: 20 lbs.
- After Week 3 of Nutrisystem: 9.8 inches
- Total since my worst wideness: 26.2 inches
My husband has lost weight and his blood sugar numbers are looking a LOT better! (I’m trying not to invade his privacy by printing numbers, but I’m really happy for him.)
- I’m trying to do 15+ minutes on the Elliptical Trainer each day.
- Yoga – 30 minutes of stretching daily
- Weight exercise for neck/shoulder problem
- Over-the-door shoulder pulley – 5 minutes daily of pulling
- Ice/heat daily, 15 minutes each for neck/shoulder problem
- Serious Intention to get up and move more, such as taking break from computer, walking out to shop or garden, then out to greenhouse, sweep garden, clean something, organization effort, etc. several times per day.
- I’m happy that I have ‘new, smaller shorts’ on this week’s list!
- I’m having fewer instances of having to take a serious nap in the afternoon. I haven’t gotten any younger, so it has to be I’m feeling more energy due to my new eating regimen. :0)
- I’m feeling more in control of our food now. I keep an eye on the clock so that we remember our mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks, but the rest is becoming more routine.
- We’re eating more veggies – celery, carrots, cherry tomatoes and radishes with a bit of salad dressing with our lunch, and a salad with spinach, romaine, and head lettuce from our own garden with our dinner.
- We don’t have the feeling hungry sensation. Though we’ll be happy to finish the first month’s supply of food (choices we’ve changed in the next order) we’re feeling generally happy with our food. We’ve found some favorites, such as their orange cream bar as a before bed snack!
- We’ve cooked one dinner, eaten lunch out, and fixed our own breakfast, and had a snack NOT on the program this week (Flex Meals), learning how to function in the real world, learning to judge portions, and more.
- I bagged up the food left from the first order in gallon freezer bags. We got my new group of frozen food yesterday and my husband’s this morning, and we were able to quickly put both away, keeping everything straight. :0) Now waiting for NON-frozen boxes.
Week 3 has been a success. I’m feeling motivated and happy to be getting less of me!