Animal Comedy -Cheezburger
Phase I of my adapted eating plan –
I’m basically still eating in the Mediterranean style, with more veggies and fruit, but I’m making some changes that I HOPE will result in losing some of my lard –
- I’m not adding salt to ANYTHING until further notice.
- I’m eating HALF the amount of cottage cheese I was eating after my yoga practice, and I changed to the low-fat version.
- If I eat anything else between meals, it’s baby carrots. That’s IT. (If I don’t want them, I’m not truly hungry.)
- Yesterday I chose more carefully on what I’m including in my lunch, eliminating a few things.
- Careful dinner. No dessert. Nothing before bed.
- If I’m up in the middle of the night, I will eat carrots. :0)
- I’m consciously drinking more water – at least a bottle before lunch AND before dinner.
- I will eat Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners celebrationally – then back on Phase I.
- I have asked my husband to help me by NOT bringing me ANY wonderful things to eat until further notice.
These changes, along with my daily exercise, should get me started.
DAY 130 on daily yoga practice. Held plank pose for quick count of 40 yesterday.
1st Weight Loss Goal – to get to my prepandemic weight loss amount. (That’s 6 lbs. – THEN I’ll make a new goal.)