This picture shows you the break in the pvc pipe rib for the greenhouse.
My husband drilled into the wood uprights on either side of the louvered fan and attached guy wires to the wood.
He used a cement drill to drill a hole in the ground at the proper angle for the guy wires, ran the wire around the stake (held in place by a hose clamp.
This picture shows you the completed guy wire fix for the end of the greenhouse. It’s nice and sturdy now, thank goodness.
Here’s the fix from the side.
So, thanks to my wonderful husband, things are once again in good shape. He’s definitely a keeper.
When he came in, and could man the phone, I went out and got an 8 foot brick planter cleaned out where we have two really large hydrangea plants. I cut off all the branches and disposed of them. I have 4 more planters to clean out and then I’ll put mulch in them. :0)