I’ve been using a new face cream. What do you think?
We just got back from doing errands and I’ll fix our lunch in a minute.
The scales are finally beginning to notice my efforts to lose the lard more. I’ve lost 2 pounds in the past 2 days. Re-losing – so no confetti thrown until I’m in new territory.
The new addition to my exercise regimen starts this week, too.
- Monday – yoga stretching plus exercises with weights
- Tuesday – yoga stretching plus 15-30 minutes on the elliptical trainer.
- Wednesday – yoga stretching plus exercises with weights
- Thursday – yoga stretching plus 15-30 minutes on the elliptical trainer
- Friday – yoga stretching plus exercises with weights
- Saturday – yoga stretching plus 15-30 minutes on the elliptical trainer
- Sunday – yoga stretching
Yesterday I cleaned and started re-painting the “peacock” yard art critter in our shop. The biggest part of the refurb project on this one is gluing new beads on the ‘feathers’ and around his neck. I’ll show you when he goes back outside.
Yesterday I also cleaned off my drafting table in my art room. I gathered my supplies for my “acrylic pour” experimentation. I also watched several YouTube videos on various techniques several really talented people are using. Today I bought some Minwax Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner to add to my supplies. I will find a heat gun or grab my hair dryer. Later this afternoon I hope to gather my intimidation and throw it in the trash.
I hope that you’re having a great day, too.