The first is that I’m moving toward only listing paper products on Etsy. I want to spend more time hand painting personalized note cards and stationery. To this end, I’m having a sale on Etsy.
Please come look if you’re interested in
- one-of-a-kind, hand-painted baskets for Valentine’s Day, graduation, birthday, or want to send ‘Love & Hugs”.
- one-of-a-kind, hand-painted tote bags and grocery totes
- hand-painted glassware: goblet pairs, vases, a cruet, and sets of 4 drinking glasses
- hand-painted journals in two sizes – one size small enough to throw into your purse – several different one-of-a-kind designs
- and you can also see some samples of note cards and stationery that are painted when ordered, and can be personalized at no extra charge.
Each page of stationery in a set of 10 is different – each painted by hand. I paint a coordinating envelope for each page. Extra blank sheets are included in the set. Each page and each envelope can be personalized with a name, initials, or…. A box with transparent lid is included, all tied in a bow with a nice ribbon.
Hand-painted thank you cards are fun to send. They come in a package of 5 cards, each with a different painting. these can also be personalized.
Note cards come in packages of 5 and 10. These can be painted in watercolor or acrylic paint. Each one is different, and can be personalized.
I honestly cannot paint the same thing twice, so each set is truly one-of-a-kind. The sets are fun to use, or to give as gifts.
Please visit Creative Artwks on Etsy when you have the time.