When we got home from errands this morning, I brought the finished “peacock” out to his place in the yard.
This was a pain to re-paint, due to how wide and unwieldy he is. There are lots of angles that hide from you as you paint, and he doesn’t want to ‘sit’ quietly, making it easier to work on him. He also had lost most of his beads, so those had to be replaced.
He used to be high up on the tower above where we put the “Belly Vested Whapadoo,” –
but I thought he could enjoy a new view.
There are some other, smaller pieces we’ll have to take down from the side of the house, and some larger ones, like the robot at the end of the driveway, but we’re due for summer to come roaring back, so I’m going to take a bit of a break.