I have promised my husband that in my next life, I will do everything I can to be –
He kindly says he loves me just the way I am – but tell that to me when I’m red-faced, sweating, plus huffing and puffing after helping him bring the new TV out of the truck,
- through the garage,
- up the steps,
- through the gate into the dining area,
- through the gate into the living room,
- and across the floor to where we could set it down.
- THEN we had to fight it out of the boxes,
- stand it up after attaching the legs,
- lift it up to put on the new support in front of the entertainment center,
- and attach all the cords and wires and nylon ropes to keep it from falling….
We did it, and he’s working with adding updates and programming so we might be able to watch TV for the first time in three weeks or so since we were hit by lightning!
If we can get it working properly, it’ll be a really nice gift for the 4th of July.
THEN we can worry about whether the DVR, DVD player, and movie storage system are still working….