We had a productive day today –
- we shoveled the potting soil back into the finished planter before the rains started
- we hauled the bricks that were holding down the tarps over the potting soil and cleaned up work area
- we got our errands done, with the rain starting on our way home
- I scrubbed part of master bathroom upstairs (need to finish tomorrow) – got distracted by –
- I tried on multiple pairs of jeans and finding SEVERAL pairs that were too large – :0)
- I added the too-large jeans to the Veterans Thrift store bag donation
- my husband loaded ammunition for our good friend down the road from us
The predicted severe thunderstorms came and went without causing damage. At one point the sky was so dark I couldn’t see that it was raining when I looked out the window, but I could HEAR the thunder and could see the lightning, and could see the rain streaming down the windows. The wind was really whipping things around, but things have cleared up now and the sun is shining! (I just checked to see if our greenhouse was still standing and it IS. :0)
My husband is asleep in his chair in the living room. That sounds really good, so I’m thinking of doing that, too.
I hope YOU’VE had a good day, too.